Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Craigslist PPD Method | ShareCash Money

This is a rather unusual method of making money online, and it's more on the Black Hat side, but don't worry it is completely legal and can turn a good amount of money.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Summary: You create craigslist ads selling Xbox One's or PS4's for very cheap.  You get tons of emails, but wait till the next day to respond.  Explain to them that the console was sold in the first hour but you know where he can get one for free, then send him a link to your ShareCash file.  Do this with 100's of emails everyday to make money.



Okay I will now break this down into steps and go into more detail.


There are two different ways of going about this.  I will list both.





METHOD 1

Step 1. Create a craiglist ad in a heavily populated area, where you will get the most emails.  Make the post with the title " Unwanted Xbox One NEED GONE" and price it between $50-$100. You will need an excuse as to why the price is so low, so write this as the description:
"Long story short, my aunt got me an Xbox One for my birthday, but she didn't realize I already had one.  All the cords are included, along with 1 controller. I'm looking to buy a gaming pc so I just want to sell the Xbox as quickly as I can because I only need $60 more to afford it.  First come, first serve.

Email listed above, thanks!"


Step 2: You will be receiving quite a lot of emails soon, but make sure you DO NOT reply to them till the next day.


Step 3: You need a .exe file, this can be anything.  Personally, I used the Google Chrome Setup.exe, but it can really be anything.  Change the name of the file to: "Amazon Gift Card Generator"


Step 4: Create an account or login to ShareCash.org, then upload the .exe file using the file manager. Copy down the link to your download.


Step 5: The next day, email everyone that emailed you with this message:
"Apologies for taking so long to return your email. Still a bit hungover from my birthday. LOL Unfortunately I sold the Xbox One in the first hour of putting up the ad. Sorry about that. I don't know if you're interested, but this is where my aunt got it: (YOUR SHARECASH LINK) She got it for free off there. I haven't tried it myself, but I hope it helps you out.

Again, sorry I couldn't sell it to you, have a good day"



Step 6: Watch the money roll in.  You can post several ads to craigslist and email hundreds of people every day for a pretty good semi-passive income.



METHOD 2
This way is more elaborate, but could earn you some extra money.


Step 1: Complete steps 1-4 above.


Step 2: Create a website or a blog centered around Free Xbox One's.


Step 3 (Optional):  To make an extra little bit of money, you can use Google Adsense with your blog/website.


Step 4: On the website, create a post with instructions on how to obtain this free xbox using your Amazon Gift Card Generator.  For example, I created this website and wrote these steps to attract more visitors: http://xbox1free.blogspot.com/  (Feel free to copy my steps to your own blog)

Step 5: Same as step 5 above, email everyone back but instead of using your ShareCash link, use the URL to your new website/blog.

Step 6: Repeat with more craigslist in different areas and email more and more people everyday, eventually you will have a nice income.



Good luck to anyone who tries this method, tell your friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment